Pages

Third Grade I Can Statements

Well I got the call from my principal this summer, telling me that I am moving up from second grade to third! While I am a little nervous to move to a testing grade, I am looking forward to the challenge. In preparation for the new curriculum I created third grade I Can statements for all of the common core standards.
You can get them for FREE at my teacherspayteachers store. Be sure to follow me for more products throughout the year.
Click the above picture for a direct link to where you can download them for FREE!
 This is an example of what the math I Can statements look like.....


 Here are the rest of the I Can statement packs. You can download the language, speaking and listening, writing and reading packs. All I Can statements are from www.thecurriculumcorner.com and are correlated with common core standards! Enjoy!




Check out my $3.00 my third grade back to school math review.
This product is a great review of second grade material and is an easy way to start math off a the beginning of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment