Pages

3rd Grade Back To School Math Review

Check out this new product at my teacherspayteachers store. For only $3.00 you get EIGHTY slides of second grade math review. Great way to get your kiddos brains recharged and thinking about math after a long summer break!


Covered in this file:
place value
patterns
addition and subtraction
mental math
money
word problems
greater than, less than, equal to
time
partitioning into columns and rows
fractions
shapes
odd or even
measurement
arrays
repeated addition
4 math review sheets









You can preview the file at my teacherspayteachers store. 
Remember to follow me for other great third grade products throughout the year!

Check out any of my 3rd Grade Common Core I Can statement packs to find out how to get this product free!

2 comments:

  1. You are so, so very generous! I just finished downloading all of your FREE uber cute I Can statement packs and can't wait to use them. I left comments for all of them as well. I'm off to purchase your awesome math review to use tomorrow in class. Can't wait! Please make more fab 3rd grade products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the great feedback! I am glad you will be using them this year! I just posted a third grade math interactive notebook. It covers all third grade standards! Be sure to check it out. I have uploaded a 25 page preview!

      Delete