Pages

Monday, December 5, 2016

We've all heard it before...

 
We've all heard it before...

"My head hurts!" Code for: I am not entertained by your lesson right now teacher and I'd rather be home watching T.V.

"My stomach hurts!" Also known as, "I'm hungry!"

"My eyes itch!" Because I keep rubbing them.

"So & So bumped into me on the playground!" Two hours ago.

Then of course there's the innocent hand raise. "I fell last weekend and all of a sudden my leg is starting to hurt again." Right now. While you want to teach your math lesson. It just randomly started hurting again.

"I think a bug landed on me."


There is ONE cure to all of these students' "ailments." That cure my friends, is ....drum roll please....
...
...
...
..
..
..
.
.
.
.
THE WET PAPER TOWEL!
   


Seriously! It works wonders in the classroom. It's magical. Try it next time students complain or whine about something. You'd be surprised what wonders a soggy, wet, brown paper towel can work for you!
(Also, a drink of water is known to help some of these common classroom ailments as well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment